Saturday, September 22, 2007

My News Habbits

I don't have a t.v. at this time - in the past, that was my primary way of getting news. Now I get it off the internet. I really don't have much time, so I normally kinda cheat and get the big news from my husband (who reads and watches EVERYTHING that he can!). But if it's a story that I have a lot of interest in, then I'll get it on-line. I really don't have a set amount of time I spend getting news, like I said earlier, I'm very busy and have little to no free time. As of my assumptions of what I view as far as media goes, as far back as I can remember, I've been skeptic of what they say. I take it with a grain of salt because I know that the truth gets twisted all the time. My parents taught me well, and I've grown up knowing that everyone is equal no matter who says different. I see that minorities seem to be showed in a darker light verses whites and that a lot of times, the women shown in the media are pretty. Even though I know what they're doing by twisting the truth, I still know what I believe.

No comments: